background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mission: Tacoma Washington



 It is official! Today I got my mission call, and I am going to serve in Tacoma, Washington! I am so excited! I will leave on  June 1st, and will be speaking English while serving for 18th months. I am so thankful for such a great privilege to go serve my Heavenly Father. I look forward to sharing with the people in Tacoma the knowledge of the  restored gospel, so that they too may progress in this life and in the eternities, knowing that they are children of God. I am so thankful for that knowledge, and know that the church is true. It is the way we are able to come closest to God, make and keep promises with Him, and have the Holy Ghost with us throughout our lives. What a blessing! I hope to serve as best as I possibly can.



Photo from: http://www.bargain-properties.com/vacation-rentals-usa/washington-state/tacoma.htm

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited for you, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sister Judy Congratulations on your mission. I am trying to contact you for a signature to enable me to use the project you did for me at BYU Hawaii in my new book. I don't know if you will get this message while serving on your mission but if you did, and if I can contact you for a signature, please send me your address or email. Thank you. Dave Merrill My email: professordavemerrill@gmail.com. I live in St. George, UT.

    ReplyDelete