background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Photos

Here are some photos from the past few months, just to catch up a bit with what I've been up to:

Metal design at the Mesa Arts Center
The view from the Mesa Arts Center of a church
Brooklyn and I on a Saturday, we did each other's hair

      The gingerbread castle I made (includes a princess inside, alligators in the moat, a sea monster in the lake, a melting forest, cannons on the roof, and guards keeping watch on the roof)

  It was Brooklyn's idea to have the soldier laying down and keeping watch, I thought it was pretty cute!



   Casen and my mom reading together at the Law's cabin that we all went to together (my siblings and their kids, our parents, and I)

    My niece Andelin and nephew Casen as Joseph and Mary in our family nativity

   A video of Casen and I at the cabin... he's so adorable! I love my nieces and nephews!

Brett and I at our first Suns game, with Dad and Andrei


Paige and I at the temple Christmas lights

My good friend Caroline and I at one of her wedding receptions, this one is CA


No comments:

Post a Comment